Thursday 11 July 2013

It's been so long! and Creative Block hasn't helped.

Good Morning!

A lot has happened since I posted last. While I have still been making my jewellery and gifts, over the time I needed to reflect on which direction to take. Also having a creative block for several months hasn't helped but don't worry I am starting to get back on track. :)

Have any of you Creative Lovelies had Creative Block and how did you deal with it?
I have found it quiet hard.


Having decided to cut back on some Craft Fairs this year, mainly because of the recession, I have decided to concentrate selling my products more online and maybe try and find some stockists.

While I have been away from my blogging ......
What have I started to
get up too?


Well, the answer to that question is.......

  • I now have a brand new website http://www.handmadebyzenia.com/
    Please have a look, I am always updating and tweaking my site with new stock.
    My website was only several weeks old when I decided to enter it into the MumpreneurUK competition. Too my surprise they came back to me awarding my website a Bronze Award. Which I happily display on my Homepage. This was a Great boost to me as I normally don't win anything.
     
  • Starting to get back into updating my Facebook page showing new products and other interesting finds, also need to do more with Twitter. So if you are on Facebook or Twitter
    please let me know and I'll follow back. See my links below.

    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HandmadebyZenia?ref=hl
    Twitter https://twitter.com/todayscrisisis
    Pinterest http://pinterest.com/handmadebyzenia/boards/
     
  • My sketch book has been quiet, but now I have some focus, lots of ideas are starting to flow again. 
  • Last but not least updating my blog. ;)
So while I try and keep focused, I am still trying to take my hobby that one step further to making it into a business one day at a time.

A Huge THANK YOU for your patience and support.

Love Zenia xxx

2 comments:

  1. Πολυ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες που έχεις σε προηγούμενες αναρτήσεις !


    Kisses from Greece

    ReplyDelete